Eyetilleries are a species of non-sapient herbivores which inhabit an unspecified region of an unspecified planet. They exhibit an extreme adaptive pattern for a fauna, and they have very few predators because of the danger they pose to potential attackers.
They are considered amongst the strangest beings in the Kyklos galaxy. Absolutely loaded with eyes, venom glands and armored scutes, they are built like a fortress. Oddly, their posteriors, legs, and face are the only things not protected or "packing heat", which has led to a pack-oriented lifestyle.
"Eyetillery are amongst the strangest beings in the galaxy. Absolutely loaded with eyes, venom glands, and armored scutes, they are built like a fortress. Oddly, their rears, legs, and face are the only things not protected or "packing heat"..."
- Locomotion: With both legs stemming from a single femur, they are subjected to a forceful, strange waddle when they walk. They are not tremendously fast because of this, and their four toes only allow for moderate gripping of environments. This awkwardness has aided in their extreme adaptations.
- Environment: Unspecified
- Diet: Unspecified
- Size: Unspecified
- Lifespan: Unspecified
- Personality: Their species is aggressive, but only if they are threatened enough. Therefore, only a species who persists in bothering them while they are trying to protect themselves are likely to experience their venom spurts, although their aggressive tendencies increase when they have young to watch after.
- Species Type: Warm-blooded Armored Organism
- Lifestyle: Pack Grazer
- Hunt/Forage Success Rate: 100% Forage (97.8% success rate)
- Armor: Eyetillery are a great example of armoring. They are covered in heavy, armored scutes, although for some strange reason they lack armoring on their posterior, which one might assume would be the first place to sport it. Because of this they live in small packs of 5-10 in order to watch each other's back, literally as well as figuratively.
- Defenses: An Eyetillery protects itself and others of its social herd by a combination of its powerful armor plating and its offensive venom glands.
- Weapons: Eyetillery are covered in a set of eight venom glands which protrude from their anterior section. These - plus teeth - are their only offenses.
- Tools: Eyetilleries are unable to manipulate objects outside of typical abilities for food consumption.
- Method of Eating: Unspecified
- Reproductive Rate: Unspecified
- Gestation: Unspecified
- Offspring Incubation: Unspecified
- Number of Offspring: Unspecified
- Offspring Survival Rate (before age of maturity): Unspecified
- Singular / Plural: Eyetillery / Eyetilleries