USCSS Nostromo crew (formerly)
|Notable Fact||The only synthetic survivor of the USCSS Nostromo Xenomorph encounter.|
Survived the first Hadley's Hope Xenomorph infestation.
Deactivated as of July 6th, 2179 in his original body.
|Status||Destroyed as of 2379.|
Max Grant was the assistant pilot aboard the commercial towing vehicle USCSS Nostromo. In 2122 he encountered a deadly alien species, the Xenomorph, that led to the death of the rest of his crew and the destruction of the ship.
Later on a mission with the United States Colonial Marine Corps, he would go on to have several more encounters with the creatures over the following decades.
200 years later, he was the chief engineer aboard the smuggling ship the Betty. Max and the crew of the Betty were responsible for delivering several kidnapped civilians to United Systems Military scientists aboard the USM Auriga, and he subsequently became involved in the another Xenomorph outbreak and infestation aboard the ship. He was later destroyed by the Cloned Queen.
- Alien/novel/comic (First Appearance)
- Aliens: Newt's Tale
- Alien 3/novel/comic/game
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Technical Manual (mentioned only)
- Aliens: Earth Hive (indirect mention)
- Aliens: Nightmare Asylum (mentioned only)
- Aliens: The Female War (mentioned only)
- Alien Resurrection/novel/comic
- Aliens vs. Predator (video game, mentioned only)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines/Stasis Interrupted (video game, mentioned only in base game)
- Alien: Out of the Shadows
- Alien: Sea of Sorrows (mentioned only)
- Alien: Isolation (mentioned only)